Xingxuan Li (李星漩)
NTU-NLP Lab, Nanyang Technological University
Language Technology Lab, DAMO Academy, Alibaba Group
xingxuan001 [at] ntu.edu.sg
More about me: Google Scholar / GitHub / LinkedIn NTU-NLP, Nanyang Technological University, and Language Technology Lab, Alibaba DAMO Academy. I am fortunate to have Assoc. Prof. Shafiq Joty and Dr. Bing Lidong as my supervisors.
Before starting my Ph.D. journey, I graduated from Computer Science and Design (CSD) at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), with a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) degree in Artificial Intelligence. After graduation, I spent one and half year working as a risk and quantitative analyst in a commodity trading house and completed a Master of Computing degree at National University of Singapore (NUS).
My research involves exploring and enhancing the robustness of natural language processing (NLP) systems. Currently, I am primarily focusing on two key aspects of large language models (LLMs): (1) alleviating the hallucinations of LLMs (knowledge grounding) and (2) advancing the safety of LLMs (psychologically).
- [Oct 2023] Two papers accepted by EMNLP 2023.
- [May 2023] Two papers accepted by ACL 2023.
- Alibaba Talent Programme, 2021 - 2025
- NUS I&E Practicum @ SoC, $10,000, 2020
- Best Demo Paper Nomination in ACL, 2018
- SUTD Design and Engineering Scholarship, 2015 - 2019
- MOE SM2 Scholarship, 2015 - 2019
- EMNLP 2023
- Journal Reviewer:
- Human-Centric Intelligent Systems (HCIN)
- TA for SC1015 Introduction to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (for UG, Jan-May 2023)
- TA for CE7491 Digital Image Processing (for UG, Aug-Nov 2022)
- TA for 10.007 Modelling The System World (for UG, Jan-Apr 2018)